We process personal data to enable us to provide and promote our services, to maintain our own accounts and records and to support and manage our employees.
We collect data from the following sources:
- The Data Subject directly (e.g. from information entered into website forms or sent through email);
- The Data Subject indirectly (e.g. information collected when you browse our site such as IP address and Operating System).
The data we collect includes:
- Identity data – your name
- Contact data – billing address, email address or phone numbers;
- Financial data – bank account and payment card details;
- Transaction data – details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us;
- Marketing and communications data – your preferences in receiving marketing from us, as well as your communication preferences;
- Information about your project and other general information you have decided to share with us
We do not collect any sensitive personal data about you.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason
you contacted us. We also use e information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To improve user experience
- To improve our site
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By visiting https://limestudio.tech, the website may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information about you in a several ways, which includes tracking your activities through your IP address, computer settings, most-recently visited URL, Operating System, date and time, your preference and choices and saved options subject to your browser settings.
limestudio.tech uses your IP Address for support and website maintenance.
Limestudio.tech contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- The right of confirmation: You can ask us for confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed by us, by emailing us at [email protected]. We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month and in that case we will notify you.
- The right of getting a copy of the information we hold You can ask us for a copy of the personal information which we hold about you, by emailing us at [email protected]. We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month and in that case we will notify you.
- The right to tell us if the information we hold is incorrect You have the right to question any information we hold about you that you think is wrong or incomplete. Please contact us by email at [email protected] if you want to do this and we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it.
- The right to tell us if you want us to stop using your personal information
- You have the right to: – object to our use of your personal information; – or ask us to delete the personal information; – or request the restriction of processing; – or ask us to stop using it of there is no need for us to use it. There may be legal reasons why we need to keep or use your data, which we will tell you if you exercise one of the above rights.
- Right to have your data ported: You have the right to receive the personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent At any time, you may withdraw your consent or object to data processing by contacting us at [email protected]. In case you withdraw your consent it will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services.
- Right to Complain to the Supervisory Authority You also have the right to complain to the Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov 2 str., Sofia 1592, Bulgaria; Telephone:+359 2 91 53 518; Fax: +359 2 91 53 525; e-mail address: [email protected], website: https://www.cpdp.bg/. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us at [email protected].